Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- Actively participate in weekly meetings; set and meet weekly sprint deliverables.
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated testing.
- Follow and suggest improvements to the QA process.
- Raise bugs and errors and communicate with Developers to determine a resolution.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements and functionality.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Analyse feature requirements and devise appropriate and thorough test plans.
- Work alongside the development team to resolve all issues as efficiently as possible.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Automated and manual QA testing experience essential.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Proven experience with selenium or equivalent automated testing tools.
- Proven experience writing Test Cases.
- API testing experience preferable.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience of a technical support role.
- An analytical mind.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient written and spoken level of English.
- Be confident using new technologies and software.