We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with at least 3-4 years experience to help deliver innovative and creative solutions for our clients. As well as maintain and support existing projects.
Responsibilities include the ideation phase, planning UX and UI, designing, finalising designs and handover to the team of developers. You will also monitor the implementation of existing software solutions, providing designs for new features for existing clients.
The role plays an important part in our Company’s product development process. With our ideal candidate taking an active role in project planning and maintaining, as well as someone who enjoys finding creative solutions to complex technical problems.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for delivering clean UX/UI solutions. Ensuring our products meet our client’s needs and adhere to our high quality standards.
We iterate in sprints at a very high pace and are constantly improving current products, needing good UX solutions fast. We expect our UX/UI Designer to have a good knowledge of Material Design guidelines (web and mobile) as well as the look and feel of iOS environment.
We need a UX expert who can quickly put together a prototype as discussed in the meetings and someone who understands the design libraries and knows how to use them to speed up the process.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who is always on the lookout for new tools to make the workflow easier and faster. We are using Sketch App for all our designs so macOS is required.
Duties and responsibilities will include
- Fresh design thinking for new and existing projects
- Strategically collaborate with internal teams and 3rd parties to design best-in-class user experience across web and mobile operating systems
- Assisting the Creative Director on branding projects and preparation of designs for client presentations, web creative updates, emails and online campaign material
- Execute new concepts and repurpose, rework, revise existing content when appropriate and necessary
- Finalising designs for hand-over (preparing the assets, icon fonts, animations etc.)
- Overseeing the implementation
- Sketch App, Zeplin
- inVision prototyping tool or other
- Abstract design management tool
- Good Typography knowledge
- Fluent in iconography language
- Basics in photography and videography (Photoshop, Premiere)
- Basics in print production artwork (Illustrator, InDesign)
- Communication: Slack, Google Hangouts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised, detailed and collaborative
- Capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced agency environment
- A good attitude under pressure
- Great design and typography skills
- Self-starter that can take direction and run with it
- A proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail
- A working proficiency in English
- UX / UI planning, execution as well as overseeing the implementation
- Full-time (based from home)
To apply please send your CV and a covering email.