We are looking for a Technical Account Manager with a background in IT, excellent communication skills, and the ability to write concisely. You should be comfortable contributing ideas to technical discussions and assisting in issue resolution. This will require a working knowledge of architectural principles such as microservices, APIs, relational versus document databases, and agile methodology. It does not require you to write code or be able to design solutions without the support of experienced solution architect
You will also need a background in agency work and an instinct for the commercial implications of the technical and operational conversions you will have with clients.
The position offers exceptional opportunities to progress within a stable, fast-growing and venture capital free company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide an analytical interface between development teams and clients.
- Liaise with product designers, developers and QA team to ensure high-quality regular deployments.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and accounts.
- Identify opportunities and maximise revenue opportunities within accounts.
- Assist with writing proposals and scoping new opportunities.
- Work with the support team to resolve technical issues.
- A growth mindset to be able to find and effectively advocate your solutions.
- CSS / HTML
- 2 years of Digital Account Management or similar.
- Basic technical understanding of key components in modern software solutions.
- Extensive customer-facing/technical service experience.
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to present technical solutions to customers.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
Join the team
To apply please send your CV and a covering email. We will get back to you and let you know about further steps.Apply now