We are offering the opportunity for someone with an analytical mind and strong attention to detail to join our QA team and assist in ensuring projects are error-free and maintained to a high standard. The role requires someone who can bring their skills from previous roles to implement manual & automated testing strategies as part of our agile development methodology.
The role plays an important part in Hack & Craft’s product development process and will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- Actively participate in weekly meetings; set and meet weekly sprint deliverables.
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated testing.
- Follow and suggest improvements to the QA process.
- Raise bugs and errors and communicate with Developers to determine a resolution.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements and functionality.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Analyse feature requirements and devise appropriate and thorough test plans.
- Work alongside the development team to resolve all issues as efficiently as possible.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Automated and manual QA testing experience essential.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Proven experience with selenium or equivalent automated testing tools.
- Proven experience writing Test Cases.
- API testing experience preferable.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience of a technical support role.
- An analytical mind.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient written and spoken level of English.
- Be confident using new technologies and software.